OTHFanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

What if.. Empty
PostSubject: What if..   What if.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:21 pm

Brooke and Lucas never had a non-exclusive relationship at the beginning,and Brooke and Chris had sex together and Rachel and Lucas never got closer,do you think that Brooke and Lucas would've had a strong relationship like they did?

And what if..Nathan had forgiven Haley quicker or just wanted her to be back home,do you think Naley would've gotten married?

and What if..Peyton never let Ellie in,and never did the breast cancer benefit concert,do you think she would've ever dated Pete Wentz in the first place?

A lot of What ifs, but I'm just wondering that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
Tia_BL
Tia_BL

What if.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if..   What if.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:15 am

StoryofxAgirl wrote:
Brooke and Lucas never had a non-exclusive relationship at the beginning,and Brooke and Chris had sex together and Rachel and Lucas never got closer,do you think that Brooke and Lucas would've had a strong relationship like they did?

And what if..Nathan had forgiven Haley quicker or just wanted her to be back home,do you think Naley would've gotten married?

and What if..Peyton never let Ellie in,and never did the breast cancer benefit concert,do you think she would've ever dated Pete Wentz in the first place?

A lot of What ifs, but I'm just wondering that.

1. Hmm, I think they would have. I mean, they are Brooke and Lucas!
2. I'm pretty sure that if Nathan had forgiven Haley quicker they would've gotten married. But, you never know..xD
3. Hmm, I'm not so sure about that one. I think she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down

What if..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHFanForums :: Season Discussion :: Season 3-
Jump to: