OTHFanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had!   Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:40 am

Ok so as a massive Naley fan - I hated season two but I've since learned that there are worse things in the world than Chris Keller ......... um Point shaving, Car accidents, Rachel hitting on Nathan, Moms on Drugs, Lying, Killer Dads, phsyco nannnies.........yep Tyler was awesome!!!!

and hot

Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! L_2f9fd6f6afeb083b472e7574ba08e75d
Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! Jt43
Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! Jt28
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had!   Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:42 am

I completly and totally agree on that.Besides,having Tyler on the show also has a good point.Cause in season three,Nathan actually calls Chris to help Haley with her music.And that shows,to all the Naley fans,that Nathan still cares for Haley and that he still loves her.And thanks to Chris helping Haley with her music AND ASKING HER THE QUESTION HOW THINGS WENT BETWEEN HER AND NATHAN!! Haley wrote a song about how things went AND Chris sent it to Nathan,making him think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
becca
becca

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had!   Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:55 am

JammerRocks wrote:
Ok so as a massive Naley fan - I hated season two but I've since learned that there are worse things in the world than Chris Keller ......... um Point shaving, Car accidents, Rachel hitting on Nathan, Moms on Drugs, Lying, Killer Dads, phsyco nannnies.........yep Tyler was awesome!!!!

and hot

Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! Jt28

This picture is it from Chad and Sophias wedding!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had!   Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyler Hilton - The hottest problem Naley have ever had!
Page 1 of 1