OTHFanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucas this season...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brookesd1
brookesd1

Lucas this season... Empty
PostSubject: Lucas this season...   Lucas this season... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:36 pm

ok so I hope there are no fights with this topic ..

But what do you think of lucas this season?? Could a person really be THAT confused about who he really wants?? I don't want any "he wants to be with peyton .. or he wants to be with brooke bla bla" I just would like to know what ppl think about Lucas's character 4yrs after highschool Smile
Back to top Go down
JillLP23
JillLP23

PostSubject: Re: Lucas this season...   Lucas this season... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:05 pm

i dont think that lucas has changed that much in 4 years. He seems to be pretty much the same person he was in high school only he now has a book published and almost got married.
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Lucas this season...   Lucas this season... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:25 pm

I think season 5 Lucas is Season 3 Lucas with a snitch of season 1 Lucas again.He doesn't know what he want.He's with Lindsey(who we can put up as Brooke) but kissed Peyton,who we can still put as Peyton and somewhat had a made out session with Brooke who can put up as Nikki.
I mean come on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Lucas this season...   Lucas this season... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:50 pm

I think Lucas truly loves Lindsey.
Back to top Go down
brookesd1
brookesd1

PostSubject: Re: Lucas this season...   Lucas this season... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:57 pm

ye i think he asked lindsey to marry him because he did love her .. i mean i think in that moment the words she told him "Than I'd be the small time basketball's wife" and when she told him "I love you for the mind that book sprang from" I think in some way lucas realized that he can count on lindsey to be there for him? or something like that .. i don't think he asked her to marry him as some kind of revenge over peyton...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucas this season...   Lucas this season... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas this season...
Page 1 of 1