OTHFanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love him..but I can't...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

I love him..but I can't... Empty
PostSubject: I love him..but I can't...   I love him..but I can't... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:29 pm

So,I have posted this on the other forum,but I just thought I should post it again,on here,cause a lot has happend between that time.

So the problem is..of course..a boy.Matthias.
See Matthias and me,we have been friends long time.And in the beginning it was just friendship,since he was dating a girl,Cara,who is now one of my friends.And they eventually broke up.And when they broke up,things between me and Matthias became different.We became closer really. I started to poke him more often and we laughed more often and really,we became closer every day.And I added him on msn.And our conversations became more..intimate and such,if you know what I mean.And I asked him out one day,and he said no,he wasn't ready for a relationship just yet.And then friday,when he signed on,I noticed he had a girlfriend.Of course I was heartbroken.I mean who wouldn't?And well the next day he told me to download a song.It's called Now you're gone by DJ Alex.And I downloaded it,and right at the moment that I was going to listen to it,he signed off.Okay,so you might think,what a loser.Well I thought the same thing.So I wanted to know why he actually sent me the song,but he never replied.

Then,at some point,he wanted to have a friends with benefits relationship,I,as stupid as I now realize it was,said yes.And I,now actually realize how stupid it was to say yes,but at that time,I didn't think.
But along the conversations that we had,things have changed.I actually completely and majorly fell head over heels for him.Sad And it's stupid,I know,because he has a girlfriend,but I also know,that deep down inside,he wants to be with me.In a way,what I want to know is,should I go on with it?Should I keep the faith,like Brooke keeps faith in Lucas?Or should I let him go,like Peyton was letting go Lucas?
Also,this is the last thing he said to me earlier on.

[Matthias] (L)07/03(L)Khou Van Je Sgatjj(L)Vicky'tje(L)'k Zjsg .. Wjnmk .. Nkto(L)Every Sec. Without You I Die Over And Over(L) dit :
kheb paaseitjes

translation : I have easter eggs.

[Matthias] (L)07/03(L)Khou Van Je Sgatjj(L)Vicky'tje(L)'k Zjsg .. Wjnmk .. Nkto(L)Every Sec. Without You I Die Over And Over(L) dit :
ma kheb jou wel ni..

translation: But I don't have you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I love him..but I can't...   I love him..but I can't... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Ashlee!

Hunny, You are so Not stupid! If you are feeling vunerable right make sure you are what he wants. Make him fight for you.
just remember.

What I wanted?
I wanted you to Fight for me!
I wanted you to say that there was nobody else and You'd rather be alone without me.
Back to top Go down
https://othforum.darkbb.com
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: I love him..but I can't...   I love him..but I can't... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Laura Smile

Thanks hun.Ugh,I do feel stupid though.I mean,I fell in love with someone who was taken.I so feel like Peyton at the moment,or Brooke right now,in season 5.Sometimes I even imagine myself in her spot.Seeing me next to him,just wanting to be with him.I just feel really stupid and at the moment also very vulnerable,you know the reason.He's the one guy who I've opened up too and told everything too after the whole accident.He's the one guy that I let to touch me.He's just,the only guy who can make me melt just by the sight of him.He just makes me smile.Each time when I hear a song,it makes me think of him.Like the song Bubbly by Colbie Caillat,well just with the sentence "You make me smile,please stay for awhile"..it makes me think of him.
I just wish he would make up his mind.It hurts that I have to tell everyone who asks if we're dating,that we're just friends.
Back to top Go down
brookesd1
brookesd1

PostSubject: Re: I love him..but I can't...   I love him..but I can't... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:52 am

hey,
I get what you're going through, but (in my opinion) your only way out is cutting him out of your life.. let him go, if he comes back that means he really wants you .. if he doesn't.. well that means he never was yours in the first place..and you deserve to be fought for:) Do what Brooke did at the state championship, she let him go and is moving on but her heart still has faith in Lucas.
It will be hard, and sometimes it'll feel impossible, but it's not, hold on to your friends Smile and hold on to the faith the same way we are holding on to BL Wink

hope everything works out great.
tc
bernice
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: I love him..but I can't...   I love him..but I can't... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:49 pm

ugh,the boy just said he wanted to be with me but that he can't.And I have a small,well not only me, that his girlfriend is jealous.
ugh I hate it.It's tearing me apart.And at the moment I'm the most vulnerable person.I have to work 12 hours a day,in a kindergarten,and the kids are like really crazy and such and it's like,when someone says something,I'll believe it.It's driving me insane.I need sleep and I would believe anything he'd say.It's driving me crazy.he just said he missed me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love him..but I can't...   I love him..but I can't... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love him..but I can't...
Page 1 of 1