OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
sophia-fan
Member
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:02 am

brookesd1 wrote:
yeah i SO miss them! they are meant to be and we all know it .. now we just need Mark to figure that our Wink

Mark better figure it out and fast because Ness and I are going to go in wilmy with are evil master plan, Muahahaha Laughing

Popsicle sticks and spatula, anyone? Razz


Last edited by sophia-fan on Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Owner
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-03-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:42 am

^^ LMAO I remember That!

Funny Days Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://othforum.darkbb.com
brookesd1
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 29
Location : Malta

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:17 pm

ohhh i would totally join you!

..anything i should bring?? lol

BTW Laura LOVE your signature it's SOOOO TRUE .. Leyton NEVER had such a great sex scene!! Only the Jeyton sex scene can compete with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sophia-fan
Member
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:53 pm

brookesd1 wrote:
Only the Jeyton sex scene can compete with that Very Happy

You know what that means right??

BL and JP are totally meant to be Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 26
Location : In Chad's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:03 pm

the Jeyton sex and the BL sex where the only amazing sex scenes okay and maybe the NH one after Haley got back from the tour.The very fir

_________________

Bevin:Duh Brooke.Five's more then three.
Skevin president. why? because I love how Bevin notebooked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
brookesd1
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 29
Location : Malta

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:20 am

oh yeah true the NH first time after the tour was very nice Smile
NH BL and JP are TOTALLY MEANT TO BE!! no doubt about it!!!

nowwwww if mark decides to go in another direction .. he's playing around with destiny .. and we don't appreciate that!











Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-03-22
Location : Keeping the BL Faith!

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:31 am

sophia-fan wrote:
brookesd1 wrote:
yeah i SO miss them! they are meant to be and we all know it .. now we just need Mark to figure that our Wink

Mark better figure it out and fast because Ness and I are going to go in wilmy with are evil master plan, Muahahaha Laughing

Popsicle sticks and spatula, anyone? Razz

lmao. I remember that. haha. Hilarious. haha. Yeah, you and your catwoman outfit. haha. woo hoo. Veryyyy sexy. Razz

hahaha. Ah, I hope we won't really have to go all kung fu hutle on him, coz I dont know if I can do that. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 26
Location : In Chad's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:42 pm

aahhhh if mark ever decides on changing them, it'll be love <3

_________________

Bevin:Duh Brooke.Five's more then three.
Skevin president. why? because I love how Bevin notebooked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
sophia-fan
Member
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:59 pm

Vanessa wrote:
sophia-fan wrote:
brookesd1 wrote:
yeah i SO miss them! they are meant to be and we all know it .. now we just need Mark to figure that our Wink

Mark better figure it out and fast because Ness and I are going to go in wilmy with are evil master plan, Muahahaha Laughing

Popsicle sticks and spatula, anyone? Razz

lmao. I remember that. haha. Hilarious. haha. Yeah, you and your catwoman outfit. haha. woo hoo. Veryyyy sexy. Razz

hahaha. Ah, I hope we won't really have to go all kung fu hutle on him, coz I dont know if I can do that. haha

I'll have to buy a catwoman outfit haha Razz

It's ok if you can't do it, Im gonna do it lol! Poor Markie boy... Laughing


Last edited by sophia-fan on Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 26
Location : In Chad's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:10 pm

lmfao seriously,this will end up in a cat fight.But we're going back to the whole BL subject.

Seriously,I just wish Lucas realizes that the one he really wants is standing right in front of him.

_________________

Bevin:Duh Brooke.Five's more then three.
Skevin president. why? because I love how Bevin notebooked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
FallingN2Him
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:35 pm

yeah in his scenees he has with Peyton i want to jump through my tv screen and start slapping him and say "You" slap "Love" slap "Brooke" Slap lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-03-22
Location : Keeping the BL Faith!

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:03 pm

sophia-fan wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
sophia-fan wrote:
brookesd1 wrote:
yeah i SO miss them! they are meant to be and we all know it .. now we just need Mark to figure that our Wink

Mark better figure it out and fast because Ness and I are going to go in wilmy with are evil master plan, Muahahaha Laughing

Popsicle sticks and spatula, anyone? Razz

lmao. I remember that. haha. Hilarious. haha. Yeah, you and your catwoman outfit. haha. woo hoo. Veryyyy sexy. Razz

hahaha. Ah, I hope we won't really have to go all kung fu hutle on him, coz I dont know if I can do that. haha

I'll have to buy a catwoman outfit haha Razz

It's ok if you can't do it, Im gonna do it lol! Poor Markie boy... Laughing

lmao. I'm hoping none of us have to do it. You know, Mark gets back his senses, his life is spared. So is your catwoman outfit, and the popsicle sticks and spatula. haha.

Oh, and BL is endgame! What a perfect happy ending! <3

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallingN2Him
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 am

in a perfect and happyy world, BL is endgame

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-03-22
Location : Keeping the BL Faith!

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:46 am

Yeap, I wish that world existed. sigh.

And I love your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallingN2Him
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:48 am

someday they will be a family and have this little one

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sophia-fan
Member
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:42 am

Vanessa wrote:
sophia-fan wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
sophia-fan wrote:
brookesd1 wrote:
yeah i SO miss them! they are meant to be and we all know it .. now we just need Mark to figure that our Wink

Mark better figure it out and fast because Ness and I are going to go in wilmy with are evil master plan, Muahahaha Laughing

Popsicle sticks and spatula, anyone? Razz

lmao. I remember that. haha. Hilarious. haha. Yeah, you and your catwoman outfit. haha. woo hoo. Veryyyy sexy. Razz

hahaha. Ah, I hope we won't really have to go all kung fu hutle on him, coz I dont know if I can do that. haha

I'll have to buy a catwoman outfit haha Razz

It's ok if you can't do it, Im gonna do it lol! Poor Markie boy... Laughing

lmao. I'm hoping none of us have to do it. You know, Mark gets back his senses, his life is spared. So is your catwoman outfit, and the popsicle sticks and spatula. haha.

Oh, and BL is endgame! What a perfect happy ending! <3

*sigh*

I hope so... *crossed fingers&toes*

I don't know why but I truly believe Mark knows what he's doing and that
BL will be together in the end but you never know...Mark has lied to
us before Hahaha

Tutor Girl Shocked CUTE picture !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallingN2Him
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:59 am

i think what Mark is doing is he is drying up as much BL faith as possible for us and then he'll give us the best BL ever!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
Brooke And Lucas Dedication Thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» Queen Beryl Dedication Thread
» Sailor Saturn Dedication Thread
» The Queen Serenity Dedication Thread
» Motoki Furuhata Dedication Thread
» Fisheye Dedication Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHFanForums :: Relationships :: Brucas Club-
Jump to: