OTHFanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do u think she ships bl?

Go down 
+2
sophia-fan
FallingN2Him
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FallingN2Him
Super Moderator
FallingN2Him

Do u think she ships bl? Empty
PostSubject: Do u think she ships bl?   Do u think she ships bl? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:01 pm

the title is self explanatory
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Do u think she ships bl?   Do u think she ships bl? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:48 pm

I hope so, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Do u think she ships bl?   Do u think she ships bl? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:10 am

lmfao. This is my take on it. I think both CS shipped BL in season 2, when they were together. Naturally now, they wont ship BL because well, I dont think they would want to do intimate scenes with each other.
Back to top Go down
Tia_BL
Tia_BL

PostSubject: Re: Do u think she ships bl?   Do u think she ships bl? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:29 am

Hmm, I don't know. I think in season 2, when they were married, they didn't want to be together in the show. They wanted to be with someone else. I read that somewhere.
Back to top Go down
becca
becca

PostSubject: Re: Do u think she ships bl?   Do u think she ships bl? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:02 am

^^

Yer Sophia said it was kinda awakward!!

I mean she could ship BL, they knew they would have to do romantic scenes if anything went wrong anf they took that chance (thank god otherwise we would not have any chophia and i love tem lol) so they would have to kinda lke get used to it anyways, Does sophia ship BL my answer is yes she does :p
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Do u think she ships bl?   Do u think she ships bl? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:23 am

I think they both actually ship BL but not in season 2. I think that right now in season 5 they ship it again.
I mean,they kiss they shared in season 5 was one hell of a kiss.The passion was there.
And in the other flashback,you can see that Sophia in a way was happy that she could've wear that ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u think she ships bl?   Do u think she ships bl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do u think she ships bl?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHFanForums :: The Stars Of One Tree Hill :: Sophia Bush-
Jump to: