OTHFanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chopia - An Unwritten Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

Chopia - An Unwritten Story Empty
PostSubject: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:16 am

DISCLAIMER:I do not own anything,and specially not Sophia,Chad,Danneel,Bevin,Hilarie and the other cast members.I'm just a simple person making my own fan fiction,and who just came to an idea.Do tell me what you think of it.This is also my very first fan fiction based on real persons.Not on characters.In fact,reading all the others their Chopia/Chilarie fan fictions,gave me alott of inspiration really.So thank you to those who have written the other fan fictions,to bring me on an idea.And if you're not a Chopia fan,I suggest to not read this.

Summary:She paced around her trailer with her eyes focused on the script.Another scene with Chad.She thought to herself.Okay,she had moved on,yet it was still hard.Specially with the regards of bringing the cheating on Brooke with Peyton back,thinking back at what he had done with her.

Also a short reminder,this takes somewhat place in season 3(the shooting that is).If you don't knowwhere,just try to find out.Also,Sophia is with Jon,and Chad is..obviously..with Kenzie. Sad
Yet also,if anyone has a good banner for this fanfic,I'd love to use it.

Chopia - An Unwritten Story 99584445iu9
Chapter 1:I will not breakdown and cry.

Rain guttering down the window of a white trailer.Sophia paced around her trailer as she somehow waited to the fact that it would stop raining.Her mind pretty blank as she just stared out infront of her.Oh how she missed Jon during these moments.All she whised was to be there with him,in their cosy homee,laying in his arms.Wrapping her arms over eachother,Sophia closed her eyes lightly.He on the other hand,was just laying on his bed,with a book in his hand.He didn't really care about the rain guttering against the window,he didn't even hear it.A soft hearable tone of music came out of the earplugs that where in his ears.Dashboard Confessional,what else?As he flipped over a page,he sighed lightly.It got to his nerves,the reading,the somewhat silence.Before all of the drama happend,he wouldn't even be sitting here.He would be with her,holding her close,having his arms wrapped around her,smelling the sent of her lavender shampoo.She paced around her trailer with her eyes focused on the script.Another scene with Chad.She thought to herself.Okay,she had moved on,yet it was still hard.Specially with the regards of bringing the cheating on Brooke with Peyton back,thinking back at what he had done with her.She closed her eyes lightly as a tear rolled down her cheek,yet she quickly whiped it off when a knock was heard on the trailer door.She turned towards her door as she put away her script."Door's open."She said with a soft yet lightly shivering tone in her voice.As the door slowly opened,Bevin,Danneel,Hilarie and Bethany where standing under an umbrella looking over at Sophia."Are you coming?Mark wants to talk to us."She heard Bethany say,followed by three heads nodding.Sophia sighed lightly as she grabbed her brown jacket and walked out of her trailer,leaving the light on.At the same time when Bevin,Danneel,Hilarie and Bethany knocked on the door of Sophia's Trailer,James,Antwon and Lee knocked on Chad's trailer door.And suprise,suprise,they where for the same reason as the girls went to see Sophia.Mark wanting to talk to the whole cast.Just as Sophia did,Chad grabbed his jacket,turned of the lights of his trailer,and went outside along with James,Lee and Antwon.As the entire cast walked towards the trailer of Mark Schwann,the director of One Tree Hill,the rain poured down ontop of them.Luckely,the girls where under an umbrella,yet the boys..weren't.Looking over at the boys,the girls all started to laugh,yet one stopped the minute she saw Chad walking in the pouring rain.Once they had arrived at the trailer,they all got in,dry or soaking wet,they didn't care,they all sat down near the fire."Okay,guys,I know it's late,and you are probably all tired,but could we shoot just another scene?The weather is pretty perfect to shooting the scene,and well..let's just hope it wont be too emotional."Mark looked over at Sophia then at Chad,who knew quiet well what they were talking about.

As the cast all got out of the trailer,the rain was still pouring down.And for some reason,they didn't have to make fake rain,which was about perfect.And the makeup,they didn't really care.As long as they got their lines and did their work.Yet for Sophia,it would be hard.Nor will it be easy for Chad.This scene would bring back a whole lot of memories."Can you handle it?"Sophia heard coming from behind her."Can I handle what?"She asked seeing who it was standing behind her."The fact that we have to kiss in the pouring rain,after everything that had happend."Seeing Chad standing there with his hands in his pocket,made her feel somewhat hurt.Hurt to the fact that what he had done to her."We're professionals.Of course I can handle it..."Yet could she really?That was the question that was pounding in her thoughts.Floating through her mind.Like an 'i love you' after being hurt so many times. She sighed lightly as she then turned over towards the set as they called out their names."Time to figure out."She said with a tilting head and kinked eyebrow as she then made her way towards the set.
Chad on the other hand,wasn't too convinced about what she had said."I'm not so sure about that.."He said to himself,knowing how fragile she was.He sighed lightly at his own turn,as he then made his way towards the set throwing his dimed cigarette away.Arriving on the set,Sophia and Chad had to argue in the rain,well not really her and Chad,but more like Brooke and Lucas,which was somewhat a relieve to Chad knowing that if he and Sophia would start argueing,it would never stop.Sophia and Chad both nod,as they went to the mark that Mark had showed them."And...ACTION!"They heard as they both got into character.Sophia,now really being Brooke looked at Chad's alter ego,Lucas with pain and anger in her eyes."The truth is,I care about Peyton.""Then what's the diffrence?""The diffrence?The diffrence is I love you Brooke,I wanna be with you,not Peyton."Hearing those words,made Sophia close her eyes.She looked at him as if it was him saying it to her,yet it wasn't.Sophia lightly shook her head as she looked over at Mark."Can we reshoot,Mark?"She asked lightly getting somewhat frustrated.It was late,yet in a way,all Sophia wanted to was go back to her trailer,and wake up out a terrible nightmare,waking up in Jons arms.

"And ACTION!"They heard Mark yell again,this time,Sophia tried her best not too get too emotional."The truth is,I care about Peyton.""Then what's the diffrence?""The diffrence?The diffrence is I love you Brooke,I wanna be with you,not Peyton.""But why?I need to know why."At this point,all Chad could do was look at her.Seeing the broken look in her eyes,the pain she had suffered throughout these past few weeks,it all made him realize on how much he had hurt her."Chad?"Mark looked over at Chad as Chad then shook his head lightly."Sorry,spacing out there."He then went back into his alter ego,Lucas Scott."Because you kink your eyebrow when you're trying to be cute.Because you quote Camus,even though I've never actually seen you read!And because you miss your parents but you'll never ever admit that.And because I've given exactly two of these embarassing speeches in my entire life,and they've both been with you.I mean that's gotta mean something,right?And because we're both gonna get pneumonia,but if you need to hear why I love you,I can go all night."Sophia looked at Chad as all her character had to do was smile,then kiss him.Sophia lightly hesitated if she would kiss him,I mean after all,she was still in pain and sufforance,but it was the script.She lightly bit her bottom lip,as she then softly kissed him,feeling his arms wrapping around her softly,she closed her eyes trying not to cry.It was hard for her,yet as hard as it was for Chad.When Mark yelled "CUT!" Sophia and Chad both looked at eachother,yet they then went on their own seperate ways,Sophia walking away with teary eyes,and Chad walking away with a confused look across his face.Just as when he walked away,he could hear Danneel,Bevin and Joy all somewhat running over towards Sophia.He turned around lightly seeing them hug her as she had her arms wrapped around them.Danneel gave Chad a somewhat,'it's okay' kind of look,which made him sigh.He then made his way back to his trailer.The minute he walked in,his cellphone started to ring.'Kenziebuns' was written on the caller ID.She had changed her name again!He thought to him as he picked the phone up answering."Hello?""Chad!Hi baby.I'm just calling in to say that I miss.""I..Miss you too."He said at first lightly hesitating.

As Sophia had her arms wrapped around Danneel,Bevin and Joy,the tears kept rolling down her what where now red cheeks."It's going to be okay,Soph."Joy said as they softly held her close."Try calling Jon.That might change your thoughts."Bevin tried as they all pulled away.The rain was still pouring down,as they didn't even notice."Yeah,try calling him.You have to get over Chad.You have an amazing boyfriend."Danneel agreed as they all began walking with her to her trailer.Sophia opened the trailer door as she hugged all three of them goodnight,then closed the door behind her.She grabbed her cellphone as she dialed in Jons number.Yet after a few ringing tones,all Sophia could hear was his voicemail."Hey,this is Jon,I'm not here so,leave me a message."Sophia lightle hesitated,realizing it had to be about 4am in Los Angelos."Hey baby,it's me.I just wanted to hear your voice.Call me whenever you want too,by,Soph."She closed her phone as she went towards her bed and layed down.A few seconds later,her cellphone started to vibrate.Thinking it was Jon calling,she picked it up,yet it wasn't a call.It was a message.

From who did Sophia get a message?Curious to find out?Post your reviews here and tell me if you liked it or not.If I get enough reviews,I'll write the second chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
Tia_BL
Tia_BL

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:19 am

Haha, I know you have written another chapter Razz Lol. Anyway, I have to tell you again. This story rocks! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:27 am

haha I know.
I just copy pasted it,because I'm too lazy to rewrite a story XD
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Chapter 2:Who doesn't long for,,someone to hold.

As Sophia had her arms wrapped around Danneel,Bevin and Joy,the tears kept rolling down her what where now red cheeks."It's going to be okay,Soph."Joy said as they softly held her close."Try calling Jon.That might change your thoughts."Bevin tried as they all pulled away.The rain was still pouring down,as they didn't even notice."Yeah,try calling him.You have to get over Chad.You have an amazing boyfriend."Danneel agreed as they all began walking with her to her trailer.Sophia opened the trailer door as she hugged all three of them goodnight,then closed the door behind her.She grabbed her cellphone as she dialed in Jons number.Yet after a few ringing tones,all Sophia could hear was his voicemail."Hey,this is Jon,I'm not here so,leave me a message."Sophia lightle hesitated,realizing it had to be about 4am in Los Angelos."Hey baby,it's me.I just wanted to hear your voice.Call me whenever you want too,by,Soph."She closed her phone as she went towards her bed and layed down.A few seconds later,her cellphone started to vibrate.Thinking it was Jon calling,she picked it up,yet it wasn't a call.It was a message.
Sophia opened her cellphone reading the message saying to meet her outside. She sighed lightly as she just shrugged,yet shortly after that,she grabbed her brown jacket,walking out of her trailer,leaving the white door shut on its own behind her.Not really knowing where she would meet her secret text messager,she just walked up towards the one place that popped up in mind.She walked over towards the open space.Well now it was open,before it was crowded,full of cameras really. Arriving there,all Sophia did was look around,under the pouring rain,somehow reminding herself of the infamous song by Maroon 5 - She Will be loved .Yet in a way,she already was.Walking out of his trailer,all he had to do was walk to one specific spot.Yet was he sure that she was going to stand there?With that one question in his mind,he made his way towards the one place they both would be at.Arriving there,he looked at her.Seeing her standing there made him realise how much he had missed her,and how much he had regretted everything that he had done to hurt her.Seeing the confusing look in her eyes,he slowly walked over to her.Both standing in the pouring rain.Both getting soaking wet.All of this reminded him of Brooke and Lucas.Yet they weren't.As much as he hated the fact that he had hurt her,they weren't at all one anymore."Hey..."Sophia turned around,not really recognizing the voice that was hearable behind her.Due to the rain falling down hard onto the hard ground,and the rain troubling her view,she had to squeeck her eyes lightly,yet to find only one person there.Who else would it be?"Hey.."She said.She couldn't even speak his own name.That much it had hurt.She could her heart ache all over again.Yet in a way,seeing him standing there,in the pouring rain,without even a purpose of standing there,made her somewhat think back at the amazing times they had spend together.Yet for some reason,she couldn't stay there.Even if she thought back at the memories they had spend together,she also thought about when he told her what had happend with the blonde girl,the girl he had cheated her on.All of this just was too much for Sophia.Chad could see the suffer in her eyes.The pain she had been through,and the pain she was in right now by the way she had the 'hey'.The tone in her voice sounded so broken,so heartbroken.Both he and Sophia had a hard time.She had a hard time handeling the fact that she had to work with him,and he had a hard time realizing how much he had hurt her.All Sophia could do right now,hearing his voice in his head over and over again.The simple 'hey',gave her teary eyes allready.She couldn't stay there.Not for a minute longer.She placed her hand infront of her mouth,just as she had made Brooke do it a lott of times,and the way she had done it when he had told her that he cheated on her,then ran away crying."Soph!Come on,we need to talk."Chad yelled as he saw her run away.At first he didn't really know what to do.But then he eventually ended up running after her.The way he had done it so much on set,and the way he had done when she first ran out after he had told her."I-I-I don't want to talk to you."She said,the pain being hearable in her voice.Her voice had a light squeeck as she said talk,yet she didn't.Right?

Later on that night,Sophia couldn't take it anymore.She couldn't stay on the same set that night with Chad.Everytime she would see him,she could just feel her heart break again,over and over.She packed a few clothes in as she then walked out of the trailer,still in the pouring rain,yet it somehow calmed down. Chad saw her walk out of her trailer and sighed lightly.Her brown strands of hair hanging over her redteared cheeks.With the only strength she had left,Sophia held onto her bags,put them in the car as she got in,yet somewhat hesitating if she should.Then,there,out of nowhere,he was standing there again.Once again in the pouring rain,yet this time,he had a hurt look in his eyes.All Sophia could do was just look at him.Yet she could only see him the review mirror of her red mustang,still the one he had made for her.Tears were rolling down her cheeks,yet they were invisible due to the rain petalse that where on her cheeks.Chad slowly moved over towards the red car he had once given her as a birthday present and just looked at her."Are you leaving?"Sophia couldn't even speak out a word."I-I-I..I can't stay on the set,not for the night."She had pain and suffering in her voice,as he body was lightly shivering due the rain pouring down ontop of them."Soph...""Chad,just leave it!Let it go!"And with those last words,she turned on the engine and drove of in the middle of the night.Middle of darkness.And all Chad really could do was stare.Stare at the red car that just had droven off.Off into the darkness.With the woman he had loved so much,and somewhat still does,inside it,full of pain.He could feel a light struck of pain hitting in his heart,which was the same pain he had felt the day she had asked for their divorce.The same pain he had felt the day he had announced her that he had cheaten on her.The same pain he felt each time they fought.Yet this pain,it couldn't be fixed.Not after a long time that is.Not even Kenzie could fix it.She was too much of a teenager to understand that pain.Chad just sighed making his way towards the empty trailer of his ex-wife.All he could see was the light still burning inside.He sighed lightly,opened the trailerdoor,walked in and shut of the light,yet before he shut of the light,he looked inside.Things had changed way to much.Yet one things stayed on the same spot,just like it was there the last time he had been in her trailer.A picture of the cast,where he and her stood next to eachother,with his arms around her,all smiling.He placed it back on the small wardrobe,as he sighed then walked back out of the trailer.He walked back over to his trailer,just sharing one last look at his ex-wifes empty and abandoned trailer.,then walked inside his trailer with only one sighed left before he fell into a deep sleep.

"Knock,knock,knock."Danneel looked at her clock on her nightstand with a lightly confused look.The clock showed 1:30 AM,yet Danneel was still confused.Who would be knocking at 1:30 AM in the morning? She got out of bed as she walked over to Bevin's room."Knock,Knock,Knock."She heard again,this time she looked at Bevin who had woken up at her own turn."What the...."Bevin sat up straight as she looked at Danneel.Both with the same questions in their mind,they walked out of the room and towards the stairscase.With still a confusing look across their faces,they both walked down the stairs carefully.Sharing glances at eachother,they finally got downstairs."Knock,knock,knock."They heard again as they where sure that it wasn't a burglar.Bevin put her hand on the doorknob as they opened the door slowly.There she stood.With tears drenched in rain and red eyes.Her hair soaking wet,her clothes soaking wet,yet all they really cared about was the fact that she stood there,infront of them,crying her eyes out.Her body was shivering from the cold and the rain,yet she didn't care.All she cared about was the fact that he had hurt her so much it gotten to her.She never cried over someone that much.It was as if her world was breaking apart again.And he was the reason for it.Danneel and Bevin instantly knew what was going on.They pulled her in as the two girls instantly wrapped their arms around her comforting her."Chad?"Danneel whispered lightly asking.All Sophia could do was nod.She couldn't say a word.Her body was shivering from the cold and the pain she felt inside."It's going to be okay,Soph.It will be okay.You guys just..need some time."Bevin said as she lightly stroke her hair,yet then closed the door behind her after she had walken in. "Do you want to stay here for the night?"Danneel asked looking at Sophia,who lightly nodded,still not being able to say a word.Yet the minute she felt her cellphone vibrate in her pocket,she pulled it out yet didn't even want to pick it up.Bevin grabbed the cellphone picking it up."Hello,Sophia's cell.Bev Speaking."Sophia looked up at Bevin not even knowing what to do or say.If it was Chad,it was too late now."Oh,Hi Jon!"Bevin looked at Sophia who shook her head lightly making a sleeping motion."I'm sorry,she's sleeping.She had a really hard day of shooting today....Offcourse I'll tell her to call you back as soon as possible,why wouldn't I?...Okay bye,Jon;Bye."After that last 'bye',Bevin hung up looking at Sophia."He's sorry for not answering earlier."Sophia nodded lightly as she made her way upstairs."I-I'm going to bed."the first words she had said ever since she had arrived to her roommates house.Chad woke up in the middle of the night.Not during a nightmare,no,but because of his phone ringing.Thinking it might have been Sophia,he answered it quickly."I'm sorry!"He said instantly."You should be!"Was heared at the other side of the line."Danneel?!""No it's your mother!Yes Danneel."Chad shrugged lightly,not knowing what to do.Had Sophia told her about what had happend?"Look,Chad,I don't know what you have said or done today,but seriously,she's a mess.She arrived here crying her eyes out.Not knowing what to say.She couldn't even talk to Jon!"Danneel had always been a dear friend to Sophia,ever since she joined the cast.And ever since she knew about Chad dating that little blonde girl who had been an extra on the set,he couldn't bare seeing Sophia hurt.

The next morning,things happend pretty quickly.After a goodnight sleep,Sophia woke up,somewhat still tired yet in a way relieved.Relieved to the fact that she had amazing friends who where there for her.Sophia quickly got dressed that day,as she walked downstairs.Danneel and Bevin where both allready dressed and eating breakfast."Goodmorning!"She said in a somewhat cheery tone of voice."Huh?"Danneel and Bevin both said it at the same time as they looked at eachother."What had gotten into you this morning?Last night you were crying your eyes out,and now you're..you're cheery."Bevin looked at her new cheery friend."Okay who are you?And what have you done to our best friend?"Danneel asked with a raised eyebrow."Ooh..She's just working on her script and mood for today's shooting."Bevin and Danneel both rolled their eyes as the drank the last of their coffee."Ready?""Mhmm."She said once again cheery as they made their way towards the front door.Heading out,they looked at Sophia."Your car!My car!"They both yelled at the same time meaning Sophia's red mustang.They ran all three towards the red mustang,as Sophia got behind the wheel.Bevin jumped in the back and Danneel next to Sophia.They where wearing their sunglasses,since the sun was shinning bright that day.Sophia started the engine as the car began to drive,meaning to be on set in half an hour.The radio got turned on,as the Spice Girls popped up out of nowhere..They all laughed as they started to sign along."If you wanna be my lover!You gotta get with my friends!..."The arrived,while still singing,on the set of One Tree Hill.Chad heard them coming along with James and Lee,who all of their attention got pulled at the red mustang driving in on the set,at the Tree Hill high school.Laughing as they turned of the radio,Sophia somewhat jumped out of the car.Chad was suprissed seeing Sophia that cheery.Especially after what had happend the previous night.He walked over to her as a light smile curled upon his lips."Hey..""Chad!Not now!I got to stay in my Brooke Mood."She said looking over at him.She kept on walking as she walked over towards her trailer,yet Chad kept following her."When can we talk then?""Umm..how about not right now!"Sophia had a somewhat anger yet still the same pain she had last night in her tone.She walked in her trailer,as she quickly walked back out when Mark yelled "Everyone on set!".She walked passes Chad as they had to do a scene together.A kissing scene.The one after the game.She quickly got into her cheerleading outfit,went to make up then went to set,where Chad was allready at."Everyone in place?Lights?Camera?And...ACTION!"

"Nice going,Broody!"Sophia somewhat walked over towards Chad,yet in her alter ego Brooke.She wrapped her arms lightly around his neck kissing him softly.He,he had placed his hands on her waist as he kissed her back gently,which wasn't really part of the script.Sophia froze up for just one second as she looked at him then lightly smiled the way only Brooke could smile."Great game you got there."She said with a light wink as she wrapped her arm around his waist walking of set with them."AND CUT!"Sophia quickly let go of Chad as she grabbed his hand walking away from the cast."What was that?""What was what?""The kiss!Chad you kissed me back!When you didn't have too!"Chad looked at her with a light confusing look across his face.Sophia's pain returned,yet she controled herself to not cry."Why are you doing this to me!DOING THIS KENZIE!"As much as she hated Kenzie and Chad together,she couldn't see the young teenager get heartbroken.Not the same way she had done.It would've been to hard to handle for the poor girl.Sophia lightly hit her fists against his chest."Why Chad?!Why?!"Those where the only two words she could let out while hitting her fists against his chest."I'm sorry.I'm sorry."He whispered as he wrapped his arms around her,calming her down,shushing,stroking her hair softly,trying to just calm her down,yet Sophia just ended up tearing up against him,her fists still lightly hitting against his chest.

--
Will they end up together?Will he be able to calm her down?Will Kenzie or Jon now about what just happend?And did anyelse see them?Review and comment and you'll find out soon enough.LMFAO but most of you already now.
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:49 pm

WOW, I love it. This is so good. UD soon !!!
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:52 pm

haha thank you.
I actually wrote up till chapter 6,this was posted on oth forums.
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:58 pm

I never really went into the fanfic section on othforums lol. but anyways, amazing fanfic Wink
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:52 am

Shame on you Maude.There was a lot of talent in there.
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:20 am

LMAO! Sorry Embarassed ... Laughing

The only fanfics I used to read over there were the ones written by Sophia.
I LOVED her fanfics so much !
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:14 am

yes her fics are amazing

chapter 3:Feeling a moment.

Feeling the tears roll down her cheeks,all Sophia could do was hit her fist against Chad's chest while crying,just to let the anger all get out of her..Even if she started to feel weak,it had to hurt him atleast in any sort of way.And it did.He could feel the same pain as when she had asked for the divorce papers."You can't just do that,Chad.You just can't."Her voice had a snobbing tone in it,as she swallowed away her tears.Or atleast most of them.Her eyes had turned red,her cheeks were soaking wet of tears,and the hitting on his chest had stopped,yet all she really could do now,was hope that it was just a dream.Yet when she opened her eyes,she saw Chad holding her,and Danneel,Bevin and Joy looking at them."Poor Soph."Bevin said quietly as they looked at her."This morning she was so...cheery..."Danneel added to what Bevin had said."...And now she's crying her heart out."Joy added to what Danneel had said.They all just stared at the couple,seeing the pain and the guilt and the anger in both of their eyes.The pain and anger in Sophia's eyes,and the guilt and pain in Chad's eyes.Sophia pulled away from Chad as she looked up at him."Don't do this to me.Not again,Chad!"She said as she shook her head lightly as her head was lightly tilted to the side. Chad gently whiped away a tear from her wet cheeks,yet she pulled away as she ran away.Chad followed her with his eyes,yet didn't ran after her,knowing it would only hurt her even more.All he could really do was just watch her run away.With a painshot in his chest,that is,yet he didn't even have the courage to run after her.Sophia ran out of the gym as she stopped after turning the corner.She tried catching her breath,yet it was all too hard for her.All she could feel was a deep and hard pain in her chest,that wasn't about to stop any minute.Was it a pain of regret,a pain of suffer?She had no idea,yet all she knew was that it hurt alott.It was an unbreakable pain.And all she wanted,was for it to go away.She leaned against the wall lightly as she placed her hands infront of her eyes,trying to hide the fact that she was crying,knowing that there were alott of extra's out there.With a sigh,Sophia whiped away her tears and walked over towards her trailer.Once she stood infront of her white trailer door,she had stopped crying,yet the pain didn't leave her.

Chad just stood there,with a confused look upon his face.He knew that kissing her would have cost alott of pain to her,yet he never knew it would cost her that much pain.She was with Jon now. And he was with Kenzie.Yet when that hit him in the head,it was too late.He had allready kissed her,and now she was gone.If only he could take back all the mistakes that he had done to hurt her.If only..that was the only sort of questions that where in his thoughts by now.He had to take a break out of all of this.Out of all of these mistakes that he's doing,out of everything that has been going on.But most of all,out of hurting the one he loved,or still loved?While Sophia was sitting in her trailer,she just stared out infront of her. She couldn't take it,not at the moment,not after what had happend.It was all too much for her.Yet in a way,all she just wants to is forgive him,forgive the mistakes he had done,and to just hold him. Yet that wouldn't happen.He had found happiness with Kenzie Dalton,and she,well she was happy with Jon.Well was she really?She barely saw him.Her mind was all confused,all she wanted was to forget everything,and just go back on set,yet the headache that had entered her head at the moment,wouldn't let her.She layed down onto the bed,next to Ozzy,as she closed her eyes lightly."Thank god you haven't hurt me,huh,Ozzy."She whispered quietly as she slowly fell asleep.
Chad,who was still confused,didn't know what to do anymore.He had putten on his normal clothes,a random shirt along with a pair of jeans and a pair of his favorite sneakers. He paced around in his trailer as he just stared out infront of him.Yet his pacing got interrupted by a knock on his door.He looked at his door,thinking it would Sophia,yet when he opened it,to his dissapointment,it was Kenzie."Hey Baby!"She said with an exciting tone in her voice.Yet all Chad wanted to do,was shut the door infront of her and just lay down,but instant he faked a smile,kissed her softly as he walked out."Hey you.How was the girls night?"He asked as he reffered to the last night,where he had the conversation with Sophia,where they stood in the pouring rain,and where he and Kenzie weren't together,atleast not that night.Yet now he wished he was alone.Feeling the cold breeze against his arms,it made him shiver lightly.Yet,when he saw Sophia with James and Ozzy outside,it gave him a light warm feeling inside again.A light chuckle escaped his lips seeing Ozzy jump up when Sophia clapped her hands.

"CHAD!"Kenzie nudged him when she saw him stare at Sophia."Ugh!Whatever!"Kenzie shook her head as she walked away furiously.Chad didn't notice at first,yet then saw her walk away."Kenzie!!Wait!"He ran after her lightly yelling,which brought Sophia and James their attention to them."Ugh,there goes the blonde drama queen again."James said as it made Sophia laugh lightly."Kenzie!Wait up!"Chad ran after her yet all she did was raise her hand."Leave it Chad!"She yelled as she turned over towards him. Yet at that same time,due to the yelling,Ozzy ran over towards the couple.Knowing Ozzy,the dog of Sophia,he had always liked Chad,yet also James,and alot of the cast members,but he never liked yelling.Kenzie,not knowing what would happen,just kept on yelling over towards Chad."You keep looking at her!Just when you two where couple!You're engaged to me!GOD!CHAD!When will you realize that?!"But even before Chad could answer that,Kenzie was allready on the dusted ground.Ozzy had just ran over Kenzie,then ran away,leaving both Chad,Sophia and not to forgot,James with a trying not to laugh grin on their lips.Kenzie got furious.She stood up,looked at Chad,slapped him in the face,then walked away."Kenzie!"He yelled back at her,yet she didn't respond.Not after a few seconds that is."We're over Chad!Done!Finito!Over!Get over it!"She yelled,grabbing her jacket that was on the chair,then walked towards the car that she had borowed from one of her friends, as she got in. Once she started it,she stopped a little further,got out,walked back over towards Chad as she threw the ring at him."And you can keep this!"She then walked away again and drove of the instant she got back in her car.Chad kneeled down to pick up the ring she had thrown at him,yet couldn't bare to hide the grin he still had upon his face when Ozzy ran her over.He bursted out into laughter,just at the same time as Sophia and James did,yet he quickly stopped realizing what had happend.He sighed lightly,shaking his head gently with only his eyes staring at the ring.Seeing him standing there,gave Sophia a light feeling of guilt.Why?She had no idea,it just did.All she wanted to right now,was to walk over towards him,hug him and if he needed to,comfort him,yet she was scared;and James could tell that."It's okay Soph,go.I'll keep an eye on Ozzy."With that approval,she smiled lightly at James as she tucked her hands in her pockets making her way over towards the what looked at his turn,somewhat,broken guy that used to be her husband."Hey..."She said with a light and soft tone in her voice.She lightly bit her bottom lip as she could feel the pain inside his eyes.Yet she didn't know if it was pain over Kenzie,or pain over the memories they had."Hey..."He said after a couple of seconds of silent."I'm sorry."She whispered lightly as she pulled her hands out of her pockets wrapping her arms around him.He wrapped her arms around her as he lightly,for the first time after he and Sophia got divorced,shed a tear.Feeling it roll down his cheek,he just held her in his arms.Not wanting to let go.Cause all he really had right now,was knowing that she was there for him,even after everything that had happend between them the past two days.She didn't know if it was just in the moment or not,but holding him in her arms,made her feel all warm inside.She didn't really care about the cold at that moment.She closed her eyes lightly as she lightly stand on her toes,to be able to wrap her arms around his neck completly."Thanks Soph."He whispered,which made her froze up lightly.He hadn't called her that ever since they where divorced,"It's okay Chad."She whispered back after a long silence."If you need to talk,I'm here for you."She whispered as she let him go."Despite everything that we've been through."She said with a smile as she stood on her toes again kissing his forehead softly,then walked away,but not before she smiled at him lightly.She walked back over towards James who had a light grin upon his lips."You still love him!"He confronted her with what he had just seen."No I don't!" She exlaimed as she picked up the orange basketball that was laying on the ground of the court."You so do!""I so don't!"They kept arguining,yet deep inside,she somehow knew he was right,yet she was also in love with Jon.Yet was she really?That was the question that had been hunting her thoughts all day long. Chad looked over at Sophia as he lightly forced a smile upon his lips.He tucked his hands into his pockets along with the ring as he walked over towards his trailer.Once he was inside,all he did was lay down on the bed as he looked at the ceiling.He had his ipod on and his earplugs in as he only listened to one specific song. What's the use by Tyler Hilton. The song Tyler had written for Chad after he had told Sophia about the cheating.

Hours had passed,and Chad was still in his trailer.The cast members and Mark were all getting a little worried."Soph,maybe you should talk to him.I mean,you're the only one who went up to him after everything that had happend..."Bevin said as she was reffering to when she had hugged him after Kenzie had thrown the ring back at him.What's the use was still playing on his ipod,since it was put on repeat,and Chad allready knew the lyrics by heart.I believe I'm something, when she tells me that I can.But I'm back to nothing,if she leaves me where I am. Hearing those words, a small smile curled upon Sophia's lips when she stood at his door.Yet figuring it was about Kenzie,she just stood there.Chad grabbed a picture that he kept of him and Sophia and just looked at it."I miss you."He whispered lightly,yet hearing that,Sophia thought he was on the phone with Kenzie.She softly knocked on the door.Chad still had his earplugs in as he didn't hear a thing.Knocking on the door again,Sophia lightly sighed waiting.When she didn't hear any answer,she opened the door lightly.Chad jumped up a little when he saw her standing there,with her hands in her pockets and that same old smile she always did when she wanted to talk."Hey.."She said in a soft whisper as she glanced at him.He pulled out his earplugs as he stood up and quickly hid the picture of him and her on their wedding.Knowing that she had burned all of their pictures together."Hey..."He said with a light smile,yet he had a somewhat soft and dissapointed tone in his voice."Need to talk?"She asked carefully as she walked over towards him.She could hear the music that was still playing on his ipod,yet barely recognized the song that was playing."Kind of."He answered shortly and quietly.For once,Chad was quiet and didn't know what to say.It was just as when he and Sophia broke up.Yet the pain back then,was even harder.She gently and carefully sat down next to him as she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder."It's going to be okay,Chad."She whispered.For once she actually ment what she said after their breakup. She actually was worried about him.It was as if she could forgive him about everything he had done to her. "It's...weird.The only person I actually gotten a ring back was from you.And now Kenzie.It was hard when you gave it back,yet this isn't all that hard,but still,it's not easy to handle."Hearing that it was harder for him when she gave the ring back,gave her a light feeling of guilt.She never realized she caused him so much pain,yet he had caused her alott of pain.

A long silence had stayed in between them as they just stared at the ceiling.They where both somewhat laying down on the bed,yet Chad had his head on Sophia's lap.She stroke his hair gently in a way of calming him down.Bringing him back to his sences.She could still hear the music that was lightly faded yet not far from where she sat.She looked around as she saw his ipod on the bed.She took one earplug as she put it in her ear recognizing the voice and the song.A small smile came upon her face,yet a light feeling of guilt.Knowing that it was that song that had played for days in his room when she moved out and on set.It was hearable on set when he was in his trailer.She smiled lightly as she placed the ipod back on his original spot,yet while leaning forward,she saw the picture he tried to hide from her earlier on.The picture of their mariage.A small smile faded,yet quickly reappeared.They seemed so happy,and in a way,Sophia missed that.She replaced the picture back to its original spot as she looked at Chad laying on her lap.He had his eyes closed and a small faded smile upon his lips.Their conversation didn't end up all that well,yet Sophia was just there for him.She softly leaned forward as she kissed him on his forehead gently.Feeling her soft lips upon his forehead made Chad smile lightly.He opened his eyes looking into hers.The first time that had happend,other then on set but that was as Brooke and Lucas.A smile formed upon both their lips.She stopped stroking his hair,as he sat up lightly. She bit her bottom lip lightly as she didn't know what to do now,should she tell him about the picture?She had no idea."I've seen the picture..."She said in a soft tone.Kind of terrified that is."What picture?"He asked confussed yet quickly realized what picture she ment."Oh..that picture."All she could do was nod.A simple nod,yet it explained alott.Without knowing what would happend,or why he really did it,Chad leaned forward slowly as he pressed his lips against Sophia's gently,the way he did it the first time he kissed her.It gave her butterflies in her stomach,just like the first time.She softly kissed him back,her mind being completly blank.When they pulled away,they were both speechless.Yet not only them,a few other people were speechless as well.

Craving to know who the other people are?Post your reviews and you'll find out soon.
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm

Amazing fanfic and he kissed her, WOOT!!! cheers cheers

UD soon Ashlee ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:01 pm

AAAAAHHHHHH!

Ashlee! Omg I just read this all!!!!
It is AWESOME!!!!
When they kissed i got butteflies too! LMAO

OK calm down LAURA albino

You HAVE to update Soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://othforum.darkbb.com
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:20 pm

awww,thanks for the reviews.I'm glad it's liked Smile
It didn't have all the good reviews on the other forum (hence another reason why I love this forum more.)
So here's an update (and haha I already have written 6 chapters,so no worries on the lack of updates Smile

Woah,guys thanks so much for the reviews once again.It means alott to me.I've been crying alott while reading the reviews,cause I've never really gotten that much reviews.Here's the long waited fourth chapter.Hope you guys will like it as much as I wrote it. [: Also,a few familiair people will be in it Wink and yes,the names in the fic are people from the other forum. )

Chapter 4 :That's how love should be.

A simple nod,yet it explained alott.Without knowing what would happend,or why he really did it,Chad leaned forward slowly as he pressed his lips against Sophia's gently,the way he did it the first time he kissed her.It gave her butterflies in her stomach,just like the first time.She softly kissed him back,her mind being completly blank.When they pulled away,they were both speechless.Yet not only them,a few other people were speechless as well.

Their eyes were locked on eachothers,yet their eyes quickly got pulled away.The five people that were standing in the dooropening all had their mouths lightly open.Three girls,who neither Chad nor Sophia had ever seen them,James and..unfortunatly..Jon."Woah.."One of the girls said,yet the other one nudge her as they just looked at them."Auwch!"Said the girl who had been nudged,yet that's all that really came out of her mouth.Jon looked at Sophia,as he shook his head then walked off.Sophia looked at Jon as she got up from the bed,walked passed the girls and ran after Jon.The girls along with James looked at Sophia then turned their heads back over towards Chad."Hi..."One of the girls let out as she lightly waved at Chad,she had a nervous tone in her voice,that was for sure.Chad smiled back lightly,yet had a confused look upon his face."James,who are..."Yet even before he could finish his sentence,James already cut him off."These are Ashlee,Becca and Erin.They're extra's on the show."James explained as he pointed out the girls when he said their names.They all waved as they smiled nervously."Hey..Welcome on One Tree Hill."He said with a light smile as he shook the girls their hands.Seeing Sophia burst up into tears,the girls all looked over at her.Ashlee started to feel sorry for her as she couldn't bare seeing anyone cry.She motioned over to the girls to follow her as she made her way towards Sophia."Hey..are you okay?"They both asked as they stood infront of her.Sophia looked down seeing the three girls standing there.She wasn't capable of saying a word,yet all she did was wrap her arms around the three girls as she kept crying.The girls all looked at eachother as they wrapped their arms lightly around her.She kept snobbing as she still couldn't say a word."What happend?"They all said at the same time letting a light chuckle.It even made Sophia let out a light chuckle.It gave the girls a little hope on maybe knowing what might have happend.After a long silence,Sophia started to tell what had happend,with the last words being."Jon..broke...up..with me."She snobbed as she looked at the girls,not even knowing who they where,yet in a way it made her feel lightly relieved knowing she could tell someone.Okay not just someone,three girls."Who are you girls anyway?"The girls lightly laughed as they looked at Sophia."I'm Becca."One girl said."I'm Erin."Another girl said."And I'm Ashlee."The third girl said as they then looked at eachother with a light grin upon their face.An excitement look really."We're extra's."They said all together being proud of it."And don't worry.We wont tell a soul about what we had seen."Erin said as she looked at Sophia with a light smile upon her lips."Or heard!"Ashlee added to what Erin had said.

After awhile getting to know the cast most of the girls had had a great connection with the cast members. Ashlee,Danneel and Bevin where inseperable,Erin and Hilarie couldn't stop talking about music and for some odd reason where Becca and James talking about either basketball or random things.The new extra's were accepted in no time,and for some reason did everyone like them. They all glanced at eachother when they saw Mark walk over towards them."Okay guys!We're going to have a group meeting very quickly,so let's get going,we have to be in the next town by tonight."Everyone did their regular things yet the three new extra's were excited.They were going to be on One Tree Hill.As the girls grabbed their jackets,Sophia walked over towards them."Thanks again,girls.Really.It felt good to talk to someone about what happend."Sophia hugged each one of the girls seperatly as the girls hugged her back."No problem."They said with a smile."So are you guys excited?"They turned around seeing Chad walk over towards them.They all nodded as that was the only they really could say.Sophia lightly smiled at Chad as Chad smiled back at her,then left to go towards his car along with James,Lee and Antwon.Sophia looked at the girls as she walked long with them."Need a ride?"She asked.They didn't even have to think about,and nodded all excitingly.They walked over towards Sophia's car as Sophia led them the way."Dude,I have no idea of Sophia and Chad are together again,but if not,they so need to be together again."Ashlee said somewhat whispering towards Erin and Becca."I know,they so need to be dating again!"Becca said a little to enthousiastic making Erin and Ashlee laugh.Getting in the car,they all sat in the back.With Bevin and Sophia in front,Danneel,Ashlee,Erin and Becca were in the back.The music was already playing as Sophia turned on the engine of the car and drove of following Chad,who was following the van of the makeup people.
The way to the next town was long,yet it passed quickly.Alott of singing had happend,alott of laughing,alott of crazy pictures had been taken,alott of talking had been done and before they knew it,they had arrived in the next town. It was alott diffrent then North Carolina,yet in a way it had alott more buildings.Ashlee and all the girls looked up laughing lightly.Chad and the guys walked out of the car towards the girls."Up for a little walk?"The girls all nodded as they all walked their way.Knowing there was a beach nearby,they all went towards that direction.Becca,once again and no suprise either,walking with James,Erin with Hilarie and Lee;Ashlee with Bevin,Danneel and Antwon and Sophia with Chad.The group quickly spreaded out as only Chad and Sophia were left alone, on their way to the sand and the water.Sophia stopped right before they were at the sand as she took of her shoes,not wanting there to be sand in them. There was a light breeze and it gave Sophia a few chills. Seeing she was shivering,Chad took of his jacket as he wrapped it around Sophia's barenaked shoulders.Once they arrived to the sand,Sophia could feel the sand between her toes.It made her chuckle lightly,which gave Chad a feeling of joy.He wrapped her arm around her shoulders lightly as he held her close without saying a word.She layed her head against his shoulder as they looked at the waves."Soph?"He whispered lightly as they ended up sitting in the sand."Hmm?"She looked up at him as she tilted her head to the side lightly."Is everything okay?"He asked her eventually,reffering towards what had happend earlier on the day."Hmm..let's just say,we both had the same thing happen on the same day."That was all she could say about it.She layed her head back on his shoulder as she lightly smiled closing her eyes."I miss you."She whispered lightly barely unhearable,yet he had heard it."I miss you too."He whispered back as he kissed her forehead lightly."I always have."He added to it after a long silence.Sophia just closed her eyes as she smiled.She didn't want this feeling to go away.This feeling of safetyness,this feeling of joy,this feeling she used to have when they were together.She opened her eyes as she looked at him."Let's go swimming!"She said after she had looked at him.She got up without even waiting for an answer as she ran over towards the water pulling of her jeans and shirt and dived into it. Chad laughed lightly as he shook his head lightly.Yet the temptation was too hard.He got up as he walked over towards the water pulling of his jeans and shirt and got into the ice cold water as well. Sophia came back up catching a deep breath."The water's nice."She looked over at him seeing him swim over towards her."Freezing you mean!It's ice cold."He answered back as he was lightly shivering."You don't know what ice cold is.Okay maybe you do.Kenzie is ice cold."She said reffering to what she had done to him earlier on.They were swimming in the moonlight as Sophia looked up."Make a wish!Quickly!"She said closing her eyes as she made a wish.Chad just looked at her."My wish is allready revealed."He said which made her open her eyes."It is?"She asked kinking her eyebrow lightly.Chad nodded lightly looking at her."I'm here with you."He whispered lightly.Sophia looked at him as she tilted her head to the side lightly."Chad,we can't.Not right now.Not after what had happend.And even if we do,they will tell that we got over them too quickly.Let's just wait."Chad sighed lightly as he knew what she ment.And everything she said was true.He nodded lightly as he looked at her."You still kink your eyebrow."He said reffering to the past and the five minutes ago,which made her burst into laughter."Never stopped really."Chad laughed as he swam over towards her splashing water in her face,which made her do the same thing.A little further ahead,where a group of people looking at them.All with a smile upon their face."Yes!"One of the group exlaimed as the others laughed."James!Shut up!"Danneel said as they just kept looking at the couple in the water. "Let's just hope they'll admit it soon."Erin said with a light concerend tone in her voice."They will."Bevin said with a sort of tone in her voice that showed as if she was up to something.
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Omg, I can't believe Jon saw the kiss affraid !!!!

And CS swimming in the sea was so cute I love you Can't wait to read more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Ashlee! LOVED It...!!!!

Wow, Okay everytime i finish an update i get sad because i wanna read More!!!

lol So You HAVE To update sooN!

I want them to get back together!!!!
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:54 pm

yess you'll love the next chapter.
Okay,maybe the end of the next chapter
But the 6th chapter you'll adore.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 pm

PLEASE Update!
You're Killing Me!
Lol.
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:05 pm

alright alright but just because it's you

Previously on : an Unwritten story:"Chad,we can't.Not right now.Not after what had happend.And even if we do,they will tell that we got over them too quickly.Let's just wait."Chad sighed lightly as he knew what she ment.And everything she said was true.He nodded lightly as he looked at her."You still kink your eyebrow."He said reffering to the past and the five minutes ago,which made her burst into laughter."Never stopped really."Chad laughed as he swam over towards her splashing water in her face,which made her do the same thing.A little further ahead,where a group of people looking at them.All with a smile upon their face."Yes!"One of the group exlaimed as the others laughed."James!Shut up!"Danneel said as they just kept looking at the couple in the water. "Let's just hope they'll admit it soon."Erin said with a light concerend tone in her voice."They will."Bevin said with a sort of tone in her voice that showed as if she was up to something.

Chapter 5:The Dream.

The next day,they all where on their way to set. The new extra's,Ashlee,Erin,Becca where following Bevin and Danneel towards the set as both Sophia and Chad where going on their own way,seperate.Yet when they heard a light screaming behind them,all three,Ashlee,Becca and Erin turned around seeing a young girl running over towards them.They looked at eachother and stopped walking.

"Hey..Sorry,I'm late."She said in a pretty catching breath tone.

"It's okay..I'm Ashlee,and this is Becca and Erin."Ashlee said pointing over to Becca and Erin who where standing next to her.

"I'm Hannah,but people call me Hanna,without an h."She said in a cheery voice as she glanced over at the three girls infront of her.

The girls looked at her,with a very long silence.Then,after the long and dreadfull silence,Ashlee wrapped her arm around Hanna's shoulders as they all started to laugh.They headed of to set.

Once arriving there,they instantly got a script in their hands, as they all read it through.Becca had to kiss James,Hanna had to kiss Chad,Ashlee had to talk to Bevin,and Erin had to become best friends with Hilarie. Well character wise that is.A small smile formed upon the girls their lips.Yet even though that their scene happend to be a dream scene,they didn't care.They got to kiss the two main stars,and they got to hang out with two of them,being their best friends.

"Everyone on their places!"Mark yelled as the cast moved to their places. Hanna walked over towards Chad,Becca walked over towards James,Ashlee over towards Bevin and Erin towards Hilarie."And ACTION!"They all heard it,and they went into their part.

Chad had to kiss Hanna,well Lucas had to kiss Hanna.Ashlee,who knew Hanna was probably already freaking out due to the fact that she stood infront of Chad Michael Murray.Ashlee laughed lightly as she saw Hanna and Chad share a kiss.She could tell Hanna was excited,that was a fact.She looked at Bevin,who nodded lightly letting out a light chuckle."AND CUT!"Mark said to the scene of Chad and Hanna."That was amazing."Hanna smiled lightly turning her head towards Ashlee lightly letting out a squeeck.Ashlee and the others lightly laughed.

"And now,Becca and James!"Mark yelled as Becca and James quickly went to the set.James and Becca both sat onto the bench,as they looked opposite sides."Action!"And with that word,they started to act.James was now Nathan Scott.And Becca,well she stayed Becca.After their dialogue,which was small,they shared a small kiss.The cast members rolled their eyes seeing her smile in the kiss.

"CUT!"Becca heard the cut,but kept kissing him.Ashlee laughed, as she got up and walked up behind Becca."CUT!"She exlaimed in her ear making her startle.They all started to laugh as Becca turned red,along with James.

"And the last scene for this morning."Mark said reffering to the scene of Bevin,Ashlee,Hilarie and Erin.

Bevin,Ashlee,Hilarie and Erin both walked onto the set. They had to do the scene together.Ashlee and Erin where walking in the middle with Bevin next to Ashlee and Hilarie next to Erin."And action!"Mark said,and the girls all started to talk,laugh,act like best friends.It was as if Ashlee and Erin were really best friends with Hilarie and Bevin.They said what had to be said from what was written in the script,yet added some of their own words in it too."And..Cut!That's it for this morning."Mark said as he looked over at the cast.The cast sighed relieved as they all seperated from eachother.The extra's went over to eachother,as they all glanced over at Chad and Sophia,who met up with eachother.

"Okay,so if they aren't dating yet,then they so have to be crushing."Hanna said reffering to the 'couple'.
"They're in love,but just don't want to admit."Bevin said as she had joined the gang.
"Happend like that in the beginning."Joy added to was Bevin had said.

Sophia and Chad were both talking.Yet the minute Sophia's cellphone went off,Chad grabbed it before Sophia could even answer it.
"CHAD!Give it to me!"Chad shook his head as he held it up high.
"Okay,that's it!"She said as she then started to poke him,knowing he couldn't stand to be poked.

When he still didn't give in,she stood on her toes and kissed him on his lips.They both froze up as they looked at eachother.Chad lowered his arm as Sophia grabbed her cellphone.

"Thank you."She said,shrugged one should with a soft smile upon her lips,as she walked away answering her call.

Chad looked at her as she walked off.He frowned lightly,yet not in the mad way.He then ran after her as grabbed her arm,turned her around to face him and kissed her softly.The other cast members,Bevin,Ashlee,Erin,Becca,Hanna and Joy all looked at them,their mouth lightly open.

---

Will Sophia kiss him back or push him away?What will happen now?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:21 pm

KISS her!!! KISS her!!!

Oh wait he already did...

KISS him BACK!!!

Lol.

Amazing can't wait till you U/D

afro
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:43 pm

haha i knew you would love it.

mhmm don't I know it all ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chopia - An Unwritten Story
Page 1 of 1