OTHFanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama

Go down 
+2
Tia_BL
StoryofxAgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Empty
PostSubject: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:37 am

Seriously,in Season one was the most BL drama.But the love they first shared was amazing.I'm still surprise Chad and Sophia were secretly dating eachother back then.Yet you can see how they relate to Brooke and Lucas.Their love in the show affects Brooke and Lucas' love so much.I mean,could they have been any cuter.The flirting in the bar,at their first date,the kiss they first shared,THE TATTOO THEY BOTH HAVE!,the meaning that shows that opposite does attrack.I mean seriously,the love they had in season one was amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
Tia_BL
Tia_BL

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:44 am

Season 1 Brucas was pure hotness! I loved them. Their feelings towards each other were slowly developing and it obviously wasn't just another high school crush. I loved season 1 BL, especially in the episode 'Hanging By The Moment'...People who are meant to be together...Gosh, you can't not love season 1 BL
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 am

They had their hottest scenes in season 1 Cool
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:31 pm

aah I know right
it's just masive BL loving.
I mean come on.

And you can obviously tell Brooke didn't want to lose Lucas.I mean,who would make up the excuse that she's pregnant from his child just to keep him with her?
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:08 pm

The scene when they bought whip cream and condoms was hilarious lol!
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:44 pm

yes it was!
aahh I just saw it recently and it makes me laugh so much.

and the scene where keith walks in Lucas' room without knocking and caughts them making out.
Back to top Go down
brookesd1
brookesd1

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:17 am

brucas did have the hottest scenes!
Last few episodes of Season1 is when i really started loving Brooke because she started to develop her character and she realised that sometimes getting a guy just by seducing him is not the ans to a happy relationship .. and i love how she started to fall in love with Lucas Smile
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:07 am

StoryofxAgirl wrote:

and the scene where keith walks in Lucas' room without knocking and caughts them making out.

LMAO!!!

Brooke: Hi, uncle Keith

lol!
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:18 am

aahh yess!

Or with the whole I never game in the beginning of the season.
It's like really,she acts shy and such and she's embaressed,I'm positive it's because Lucas is near her.
Back to top Go down
becca
becca

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:52 am

I love Season one brucas it was amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Cerise

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:53 pm

I actually liked Season 1 Brucas, I mean I still like Brucas, but I liked them more then. There was more flirting and that fresh spark, and plus it was probably the hottest in Season 1. Season 3 they were kind of threading on edge, because Brooke was still a little insecure, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://treehillsource.ipbfree.com
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Cerise wrote:
I actually liked Season 1 Brucas, I mean I still like Brucas, but I liked them more then. There was more flirting and that fresh spark, and plus it was probably the hottest in Season 1. Season 3 they were kind of threading on edge, because Brooke was still a little insecure, I think.

I agree, it's like woah.I mean season one had the most passion in it.And you can tell Brooke really wanted to be with Lucas,heck hello to the fake excuse of her being pregnant??I mean,again,who would do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama   Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major BL-flirting/Loving/Drama
Page 1 of 1