OTHFanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHFanForums

Latest News and discussion about One Tree Hill.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love taught me to cry.

Go down 
+5
Tia_BL
*Laura*
brookesd1
Laura
Vanessa
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

Love taught me to cry. Empty
PostSubject: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:04 am

So basically, I wrote um, like 4 chapters of this fic last month. And yeah, I'm gonna post them one by one here. As for chapter 5, I still haven't gotten to writing it yet, as I've been busy lately. But yeah, enjoy all that I've got right now!

LOVE TAUGHT ME TO CRY

Summary: This is set in season 5, and um, yeah, Lucas is with Lindsey, and Peyton still likes Lucas, BUT does Brooke still have feelings for him? Wanna find out? READ and REVIEW. )

Disclaimer
: I don't own One tree hill, duhh.

CHAPTER 1 - WE'RE HOME

Across an open field,

When flowers gaze at you,

They're not the only ones

Who cry when they see you

You said,

You don't know me,

And you don't even care, oh yeah,

She said,

You don't know me,

And you don't wear my chains, oh yeah.

Brooke Davis held her breath as she looked at the sign that said, “Welcome to Tree Hill, North Carolina” She was home. It was all gonna be alright. She was finally home.

Lucas Scott stared at the laptop in front of him and sighed, he was feeling very uninspired today. Wait, he was uninspired everyday. After 2 successful books, Lucas was just unable to continue and write his third. He had a really severe case of writer's block all right. Another reason why he was so uninspired was also because he had gotten a call from both his ex-girlfriends and well, Lindsey, his girlfriend wasn't particularly pleased with this piece of news.

The next day, Brooke and Peyton went to visit Haley.

“Okay, Jamie, come over here. I want you to meet Brooke and Peyton!” Haley ushered her son to the living room.

“Hello Brooke. And Peyton.” Jamie smiled shyly as he waved his hand in greeting to them.

“Hi.” Brooke and Peyton chorused together, smiling at the little boy.

Haley glanced around her house, and said to the two best friends, “Well, what do you think?”

“Of the house or of Jamie?” Brooke questioned.

“Both.” Haley laughed.

“Well, the house is impressive. Nathan really has got good taste. And Jamie’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.” Peyton remarked.

“Speaking of Nathan, how is he?” Brooke asked.

“He’s…he’s been better.” Haley said curtly.

“Right.” Brooke said awkwardly and looked toward the ground.

The three girls stared uncomfortably at each other, the awkward silence not leaving the room. It somehow felt so different, they used to be able to talk about anything under the sun, and here they were now, looking at each other awkwardly, unable to communicate like they used to.

“So… would you guys like to see Luke and Nathan?” Haley said, finally breaking the silence.

At the sound of his name, both girls stiffened up. Peyton’s face turned a little pale, but regained color instantly, and Brooke looked a little uncomfortable for just a tiny moment. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that there were some unresolved feelings out there.

“Yeah, um, sure.” Brooke said, a smile plastered on her face.

“Definitely.” Peyton said, faking a smile too.

Oh, there definitely were unresolved feelings here, and it’s just a matter of time they were sorted out.

Sorry this was so short guys, but yeah, it's the first chapter/prologue. It'll definitely be much longer next time!

-ness.

Last edited by Vanessa on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:11 am

Oooh study Exciting bounce Lol
Brooke so want lucas already Lmao.
Update Soon!
x
Back to top Go down
https://othforum.darkbb.com
brookesd1
brookesd1

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:39 am

awwww WE WANT MORE! lol

i soooo want to see how this continues i love reading what brooke may be thinking Wink
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:44 am

lmao. I have 3 more chapters. But yeah, I was thinking of posting them one a day. :p

Oh, and thanks for the reviews! Smile
Back to top Go down
*Laura*
*Laura*

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:47 am

Ooh this is realy good Nesssaaa (go with it lol)

Kepp it up hun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:58 am

haha, I dont know why, but only you and Elle like calling me Nessa. haha, Most people call me Ness. lol. I'm not used to Nessa at all. haha. Razz

But thanks for the review! <3

i'll post the next chapter tomorrow! It's already written. haha.
Back to top Go down
Tia_BL
Tia_BL

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 am

Aww, Nessie, I looove your fic! But I've already told you that...Now hurry up missy and write another chapted Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:36 am

haha, Not to worry. The next 3 chapters are written already. But I havent started on the 5th. Razz
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:23 am

Nessa, I love this fic

and is the beginning quote not from Boston?

I'm not sure.

but I love itt (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MissxMurderxl3
Tia_BL
Tia_BL

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:18 am

Vanessa wrote:
haha, Not to worry. The next 3 chapters are written already. But I havent started on the 5th. Razz

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about missy..Lol. I know that the next 3 chapter are already written. I read them on FF. Now I have to read the 5th one..xD
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:32 pm

hahaha, I'm kinda lazy to write now. :p

But oh well, the 2nd chapter's here. haha. Razz

Summary: This is set in season 5, and um, yeah, Lucas is with Lindsey, and Peyton still likes Lucas, BUT does Brooke still have feelings for him? Wanna find out? READ and REVIEW. )

Disclaimer: I don't own One tree hill, duhh.

CHAPTER 2 - COMPLICATIONS

“BROOKE!” Haley yelled while hammering at the door.

“Hmm?” Brooke said groggily as she opened the door, still in her pyjamas.

“Brooke, we’re supposed to be at Lucas’ like, NOW, and you’re still in your pyjamas!” Haley said, shell-shocked.

“Okay, I’ll be ready in 2 minutes. Where’s Jamie?” Brooke frowned.

“He’s at Lucas’ already. Now, GO!” Haley shooed her to the bathroom.

Exactly 45 minutes later, Haley and Brooke reached the Scott residence. Brooke gulped, not sure what to say when she sees Lucas. Haley seemed to notice the uncertainty painted on Brooke’s face and gave her a reassuring smile. Brooke returned her smile, but the pit in her stomach didn’t go away.

“Haley! Brooke! Um, hi!” Lucas said, his gaze never leaving Brooke’s face.

“Hi.” Brooke said hesitantly, feeling herself going red.

Oh my God, why was she turning red? Brooke was horrified at herself. She quickly looked away, and suddenly, Jamie came running out.

“Mama! Auntie Brooke! Come in!” the little boy chirped.

Glad of the distraction, Brooke smiled at the little boy and took him into her arms.

“Come on, how about you show Auntie Brooke around?”

“What’s there to show you? Haven’t you been to Uncle Lucas’ house?” Jamie said innocently.

“Jamie!” Haley exclaimed!

An awkward silence broke out, and suddenly, the door opened and Peyton entered.

“Hi Lucas!” Peyton smiled, obviously happy to see him!

“Peyton! You’re back too!” Lucas exclaimed, a smile forming on her lips, and he went to hug her.

Seeing Lucas and Peyton share a hug, Brooke’s heart dropped. The blood drained from her face, and she mumbled something inaudible, excusing herself from the room.

Haley noticed Brooke leaving and a line of worry etched across her forehead. She could see that Brooke obviously still had feelings for Lucas, but she knew that Peyton too had feelings for Lucas. Plus, Lucas was now dating Lindsey. This was not going to be easy.

"Nathan, I'm telling you, she definitely has feelings for him! I know it!" Haley said urgently to her husband.

"Um, are we talking about Peyton now? Or Brooke?" Nathan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Both?" Haley sighed.

"And I thought the 'Bermuda Triangle of Drama'ended already, looks like it's just getting started." Nathan observed.

"Except it's not a triangle anymore now, more of a rectangle." Haley mused.

"How's Lindsey taking this?" Nathan asked his wife.

"I don't know, she wasn't at Lucas' today. Probably wanted to avoid Brooke and Peyton. I mean, I don't think I would be too comfortable seeing my boyfriend's ex-girlfriends. Especially when they're as hot as Brooke and Peyton." Haley said tactfully.

"Yeah, that too. Oh well, it's gonna be interesting to see which of the 3 of them actually gets Lucas." Nathan laughed.

"Nathan!" Haley whacked her husband with her pillow.

"What? It's true." Nathan exclaimed.

Haley just rolled her eyes, and suddenly asked quietly, "Who do you think should end up with Luke?"

"I don't know, I guess Peyton, it was always love at first sight for the two of them." Nathan answered.

Haley just wrinkled her nose and said, "Yeah, but their relationship was always based on betrayal you know, they always had to hurt Brooke before they actually could get together."

Brooke sat on the benches of the Rivercourt, feeling very down. She didn’t know why she was getting so emotional at the sight of Lucas and Peyton hugging. She had to watch them hug and kiss during her senior year of high school and here she was getting all emo on them hugging.

“Hey.” Lucas said, breaking into her train of thoughts.

“H…Hi.” Brooke stammered, a little shocked at his sudden arrival.

“You okay?” Lucas asked, oblivious to Brooke’s un-comfort.

“Yeah, just fine.” Brooke mumbled.

“Okay.” Lucas said, just as uncomfortable.

Unable to stand it any longer, Brooke started to leave. She couldn’t even stand next to Lucas without feeling weird.

“Brooke! Look, I know this is weird okay? I have a girlfriend now, and you and Peyton are back, but can’t we be friends?”

“Sure, sure. We definitely can.” Brooke said quickly without even meaning it.

"Well, um, how would you like to meet Lindsey tomorrow? She's absolutely dying to meet you. She's a huge fan of your clothes." Lucas laughed.

"Haha, yeah, I would love to meet her." Brooke said, feeling at ease right now.

It used to be so easy to talk to Lucas, and she missed that.

"So how's your fashion line going?" Lucas asked.

"Good. Great. I've even thinking of opening a shop here in Tree Hill." Brooke smiled, breathing in the beauty of the Rivercourt.

"Wow. That's great Brooke, I'm really happy for you." Lucas smiled.

"Thanks." Brooke said and pulled him in for a hug.

She had really missed this. She missed him.

Well, guys. More BL interaction, hope you guys are happy! Read and review.

-ness.

Last edited by Vanessa on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:40 pm

BL BL BL BL <3

Vanessa keep the BL loving coming,puh lease Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:45 pm

haha, I'm only gonna post the next chapter tomorrow. Razz

And what's your screenname at OTHforums? there are so many Ashley's. I'm confused. lol.
Back to top Go down
becca
becca

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:02 pm

I love this!!!

Its fab!!

Update Soon

xx
Back to top Go down
sophia-fan
sophia-fan

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:53 pm

Ness, that's amazing !

You should totally be the writer of the show 'cause
BH are actually interacting with each other YAY!! cheers sorry, I just miss them very much Razz

...and we all know who Lucas' gonna choose Wink
Back to top Go down
Rileycat12

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:09 pm

AMAZING Ness!!! Please UD soon!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:59 pm

lmfao. Maude, I WISH I were the writer of the show. lol. That way, BL is DEFINITELY endgame. haha.

But yeah, sadly I'm not. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:07 pm

CHAPTER 3 - LET ME GO

Disclaimer:
I don't own One tree hill, duhh.

One more kiss could be the best thing

Or one more lie could be the worst

And all these thoughts are never resting

And you’re not something I deserve

In my head there's only you now

This world falls on me

In this world there's real and make believe

And this seems real to me…

It was Saturday morning, and Brooke was finally free from work. She decided to go to the beach for a stroll, and just watch the waves crash into the sea. The beach was simply beautiful early in the morning. Another reason why she was here was to get Lucas out of her mind. She had been spacing out on work very often this days, thinking of Lucas. And that was not what her clothing line needed right now.

FLASHBACK TO THREE YEARS AGO

“Brooke.” Lucas laughed.

“Lucas Scott. Well well, what do we have here? A bar, an almost drunk Lucas Scott, and definitely a drunk Brooke Davis.” Brooke laughed drunkenly.

“Correction. A very drunk Lucas Scott.” Lucas replied and they both laughed together.

“What are you doing back in Tree Hill, Brooke?” Lucas finally asked.

“Well, let’s just say I’m a little tired of working every single day, and decided to take a break from my clothing line, for um, one night?” Brooke laughed.

“Hmm, well, I’m glad you’re doing well Brooke.” Lucas smiled warmly up to her.

“Yeah, but sometimes those things only last for so long. I guess, what I’m trying to say is, I feel that there is something missing in my life, I have clothes, money, cars, all sorts of material things, but my life still feels so empty. I guess what I’m searching for is l o v e .

Lucas nodded wordlessly, getting what Brooke meant.

“Enough about me. What’s up with you?Brooke questioned.

“Peyton just rejected my proposal.” Lucas blurted out.

Brooke just gave him an “Okayyy” glance, still a little shocked.

“I went to look for her, proposed to her, and she said no.” Lucas said heartbrokenly.

“I’m sorry Luke.” Brooke said.

“Yeah, me too.” Lucas said sadly.

You love me but you don't know who I am

I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand

And you love me but you don't know who I am

So let me go, just let me go

You love me but you don't know me…

An hour later, Brooke and Lucas reached a hotel and both suck into the comfy bed. Laughing, Lucas started kissing Brooke. He was visibly drunk, and was obviously trying to relieve his pain from Peyton’s rejection.

“Lucas, no.” Brooke said, pushing him away.

She was drunk, but she still had enough senses to tell that Lucas was using her only.

“What?” Lucas said angrily.

“No. Stop it. You’re upset from Peyton’s rejection, and here you are, using me to relieve your pain, and I’m not a recycling bin all right? You can’t just dump your sorrows on me, and expect me to go along with it.” Brooke burst out angrily, clearly hurt by Lucas’ actions.

Lucas stared at her emptily, and finally looked away.

Brooke looked at him, and could feel tears streaming down her eyes, and left.

All she said was, “The next time you kiss me, you need to mean it."

She added, "Lucas Scott is going to change the world someday, and he doesn't even know it."

Lucas just stared at her, trying to absorb those words.

She was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

Brooke stared at the sea steadily, as she thought back of what happened between her and Lucas three years ago. She could feel tears streaming down her face as she relieved the bad memories.

Damn it, she wasn’t here to relieve memories, she was here to get Lucas out of her mind. Wasn’t that possible? Brooke thought sadly.

She hugged her knees to herself as the cold air swirled around her. Shivering, she stood up, wanting to leave.

As Brooke turned around, her eyes met with a pair of sparkling blue eyes staring back at her.

“Brooke.”

To Be Continued

Guess who it is. Wink

I will post the next chapter soon. Till then!
[b]
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:07 am

aaahh Nessa!!That's amazing!!
I'm like hooked already

the BL is just woah!!<3

and my username on othforums is prettyxl3girl (:
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:11 am

haha, thanks Ashlee. Btw, call me Ness. I'm not used to Nessa somehow. haha.
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:15 am

haha okay (:

Seriously,Ness,I can't wait for another update (:

I'm making a BL fic right now at the moment. (:

And I think that Nessa actually is more of a Vanessa Hudgens kind of nickname
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:45 am

haha, thanks. Yeah, anyway, I'm not much of a Vanessa Hudgens fan. lol.
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:47 am

haha neither am I.I mean come on,the whole tape thingy and the pictures.No thanks.

But then again,she's not ugly,but I blame Zac for being with her.haha okay,back to the fic,I'm dying to know who's standing there..
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Administrator
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:28 am

haha, yeap. I'm not a fan of HSM, and any of the actors in it. lol.
'
And yeah, um, you're just gonna have to wait and see Wink
Back to top Go down
StoryofxAgirl
Super Moderator
StoryofxAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:37 am

eww Sad

this makes me curious to death y0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love taught me to cry.   Love taught me to cry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love taught me to cry.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next